2019 Best Places to Work in Denver
The Best Places to Work award is determined entirely by internal employee opinion surveys. Team members complete a comprehensive evaluation of the company’s culture, benefits, perks, and overall environment. Based on these results, iLendingDIRECT has been honored with a high ranking in the Best Places to Work assessment for the last three years:
- 2016 Best Places to Work – 1st Place Winner
- 2017 Best Places to Work – 2nd Place Winner
- 2018 Best Places to Work – 2nd Place Winner
The official ranking of the 2019 Best Places to Work finalists will take place on Friday, June 14 with a ceremony and evening of fun at Topgolf in Centennial. We are grateful and look forward to the opportunity to, once again, gather with some of Colorado’s leading companies.
iLendingDIRECT’s Core Values
At iLendingDIRECT, we live and breathe our core values. We believe that these standards are the reason our employees consistently cherish and enjoy working here. In our business, you will see these in action every day from our entire team, top to bottom.
- INTEGRITY – Keep it 100%, even when no one is looking.
- FREEDOM – Live the way you want and do you!
- FAMILY – What matters most.
- RESPECT – Treat others the way you want to be treated, unconditionally.
- ALL-IN – Give 100%, 100% of the time!
Our employees embody these core values and they are the reason that iLendingDIRECT is a successful company, a trusted resource for automotive refinancing, and a true work family. We want to extend our deepest gratitude to our team for nominating us for Best Places to Work in Denver once again this year.
Join the iLendingDIRECT Family
Do you want to work for one of Denver’s top workplaces? We’re always growing our team. View our open positions and apply today!