Financial Relief through Refinancing your Car Loan
In times of financial crisis, most people take a hard look at their bills and their spending to try and find any way they can save money.
You may have made choices you regret, maybe your monthly income has decreased or you lost your job. Regardless of the situation, it might be time to reevaluate what you’re spending and what might have to go.
If you’re looking to tighten your budget, there are ways to save money every month. Some people give up something they might not need; others pay the minimums on their credit cards and other bills. Sometimes you’re to the point where selling some things might help make ends meet.
Now that interest rates are near record lows, it might be the right time to refinance your auto loan. Refinancing is one of the best ways to save money, increase your FICO score, and put you back on track to financial success!
Why should you refinance your car TODAY?
- Refinancing can help improve your FICO Score.
- Refinancing could help reduce your payment, allowing you to make regular monthly payments. Paying your auto loan regularly and on time is one of the best ways to improve your FICO score. By making these payments, creditors may look at your credit history more favorably, and can re-evaluate your creditworthiness. This can help you get new loans with lower interest rates.
- It can save you money.
- By reducing the interest of our customers on their auto loan, our expert loan consultants have saved our customers an average of $100 month and $4,000 over the life of a single auto loan. If you have more than one loan, we can save you even more!
- You can consolidate your debt AND your payments.
- If you’re paying a high interest rate on your auto loan, you might be able to cover existing obligations on credit cards, current credit accounts, or other loans by taking all your debt and rolling it into one low-interest loan, which means one payment a month instead of several.
iLendingDIRECT can help you if you’re looking to refinance your auto loan. We have interest rates as low as 1.99%!
We guarantee you that our loan consultants will do everything they can to save you money. They will look at your specific situation and recommend a loan and additional services to save you money and keep you on the right track. iLendingDIRECT also offers GAP waiver insurance and vehicle service contracts to help protect your investment.